Was born in 1994 in Moscow. V. Surikov Moscow Academic Art Institute., the workshop of monumental painting under the guidance of Lubennikov I.L and Maksimov E.N, 2012 - recognized by the Academy of Arts as the best young painter of the year and directed to the open air in Italy and Israel.
Participation in exhibitions:
• "Russia in the Holy Land: to the 130th Anniversary of the Cooperation of the Imperial Palestinian Orthodox Society with the Peoples of the Middle East" Central Exhibition Hall "Manege", 2012
• "Russia in the Holy Land" Central House of Artists (Central House of Artists), 2012 • "All-Russian Exhibition dedicated to the 700th anniversary of the birth of St. Sergius of Radonezh", Ryazan, 2014 • Exhibition on the results of a creative trip to Israel from the IOPS in the Imperial Orthodox Palestine Society, Moscow, 2015
• Exhibition "Awareness of places and communities", Florence, 2016.
• III All-Russian Art Exhibition "Youth of Russia", Central House of Artists, 2016.
Personal exhibition in the theater named after MN Yermolova, 2017. Presentation of the work of the "Church of the Holy Sepulcher" to His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia for the 135th anniversary of the Imperial Palestinian Orthodox Society, a hall of cathedral meetings in the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Moscow, 2017. * Rewarding for the work on the tasks of the International Public Organization "The Imperial Orthodox Palestine Society", Moscow, 2017. * Exhibition "The Soul of Russia", Moscow, 2018. * Entry into the "Imperial Orthodox Palestine Society", presentation of a breastplate and membership card, Moscow, 2018.
• museum fund of the Academy of Fine Arts,
• MAHL RAX, • Surikov Academic Art institute
• Works are in private collections in Russia, Italy, England and the USA.